This DELECTABLE Baked Chicken may become your new favorite recipe!
The sound of the ocean, snuggling with newborn babies, bacon, chocolate, pasta, wine, movies, cooking, these are a few of my favorite things. What makes this baked chicken my favorite is the simplicity of making it along side the beautiful combination of flavors. Olive oil keeps this baked chicken so moist and the garlic so flavorful. The bread crumb parmesan mixture with a hint of basil is a harmonious blend of flavor and texture. This simple combination of flavors is mild and perfect for your entire family to love.
Quick sides to pair with the baked chicken are Dill Roasted Carrots and Simple Cucumbers. I also make this favorite chicken to go along side my famous Bacon Mac n’ Cheese that my family and friends go crazy for. But no matter what you are pairing the chicken with you are going to love having this recipe as a new staple in your weekley dinner menu.
- 3 large chicken breast halved or 6 split chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (or 3 if you really like garlic)
- ¾ cups bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan (or parmesan/ramano blend if you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Halve Chicken breast if needed
- Salt and pepper each side of the chicken
- Prepare 2 bowls, first bowl with olive oil and pressed or minced garlic, second bowl with bread crumbs, parmesan and basil mixture
- Dip the chicken into the oil and lightly shake off excess oil
- Dip the chicken into the bread crumb mixture and generously coat the chicken
- Place chicken in oven safe bake ware
- Once all the chicken is on the pan take any left over bread crumb mixture and sprinkle right on top the chicken breast
- Bake at 400F for 25-30 minutes or desired internal temperature