I Double dog dare you to try The Best Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe today!
Can you remember the last time you played truth or dare?… Are you typically the one to pick truth or dare? Myself, I’m a truth teller and I inherited a gene that allows me to tattle on myself. So naturally being a non dare devil, I always would pick truth during this fun game.
I’m always up for daring others to try new recipes that I love, like The Best Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. I find the muffins to be irresistible fresh out of the oven, as do my little ones who tend to inhale them very quickly while still piping hot! While indulging in these scrumptious muffins you will find me sitting next to the kids blowing on the steaming hot chocolate so that my toddler does not burn her mouth. If you want to bond with your children (or loved one) why not do so with a warm muffin that’s fresh out of the stove.
These banana chocolate chip muffins served warm are OOOHHHH SOOO Delicious!
Thinking back to my childhood I can remember enjoying a similar recipe like this banana chocolate chip muffin. I’m imaging right now the aroma engulfing my childhood home early in the morning with bananas and sweet sugar. Sometimes the best things in life are simplistic, like this muffin recipe that is simple, sweet and divine. So go ahead, I dare you to try The Best Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed, as long as you’re already a lover of chocolate and bananas. 🙂Print
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed (small bananas use 4)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar, plus more for topping
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour, sifted
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a large bowl sift together your flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and place aside
- In a separate bowl mix together your mashed bananas, slightly beat egg and 3/4 cup sugar
- Add your melted butter to the wet ingredients
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients mixing just until combined (do not over mix)
- Gently fold in chocolate chips
- Pour batter into greased or lined muffin tin filling 3/4
- Sprinkle each muffin with a desired amount of sugar on top before going into the oven
- Bake at 375F for 18-20 minutes
- Category: Breakfast/Dessert