(Keto Friendly) Everything Bagel Cheese Crisps have a flavor combination that is tantalizing and sure to make you crave more!
With a million different ways to make cheese crisps you may be wondering why I find these to be the best. Well, using only cheddar is suffice, but adding the parmesan cheese with the cheddar cheese aids in the quintessential amount of salty and cheesy goodness. These already delicious baked cheese crisps were elevated when they were topped with Trader Joe’s, Everything But The Bagel Seasoning. Literally, this seasoning is one of the most popular items at Trader Joe’s.
Scrumptious Cheese Crisps are simplicity at it’s finest
Currently, I have been exploring the Keto diet and that promoted myself to post this recipe that I have loved for many years. The keto diet is absolutely not required to indulge in this perfected cheese crisp recipe, but trust me when I say your going to want to make a double batch of these bad boys. I will be exploring keto friendly finds and fails, and sharing them with you all. The thing is, I only want to share the BEST keto recipes! The recipes that you’ll absolutely love whether on keto or not.
Customize your own Baked Cheese Crisps
Not a fan of Everything but the bagel seasoning, no worries! Add your favorite Taco seasoning, ranch seasoning, minced jalapeños, crumbled bacon, or nothing at all. The sky is the limit!Print
Customize by replacing the bagel seasoning with these toppings-Taco seasoning, ranch seasoning, crumbled bacon or minced jalapeños.
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Everything but the bagel seasoning
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Line baking pans with parchment paper
- Mix the cheese in a bowl
- Take a heaping tablespoon or tablespoon and a half and place in circle on parchment paper
- Top the cheese with desired seasoning
- Bake for 5-7 minutes watching very closely so that the cheese crisps do not burn
- Remove from oven and enjoy
- Store left over cheese crisps in refrigerator
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Appetizer, Kids Food