Create a memory to last a lifetime making this ADORABLE Elephant Hand print Canvas with your little ones today!
So here it is, my new favorite hand print canvas art! I thought when my daughter smudged her hand while stamping the gray elephant it would look strange, but actually it made her little elephant legs larger and cuter. This was so fun to create together, even my one year old daughter helped use her finger to paint the lines for the grass. With my guidance my son used his finger to paint the brown tree trunks and the green circles for the tree tops. After Maxwell helped glue the elephant eyes, I got creative by adding the accessories to our elephants. This Elephant Hand Print Canvas was pretty simple and stinking adorable.
Recently, I started a Canvas Painting Wall in my Children’s toy room. One day, I hope to have hundreds of canvas paintings all over a huge wall in my home. A wall to reminisce of all the wonderful memories of making prints with my children and watching them grow. To make each canvas movable I use Command Picture Hanging Strips.
You may use these washable paints from Crayola to create the canvas art
To make each canvas movable use Command Picture Hanging Strips
- 8x10 canvas
- Paints gray(black and white), green, brown and black
- Small paint brush
- Foam brush
- Craft eyes
- Black marker
- Mix your gray paint with black and white to desired shade
- Using foam brush paint your little ones hand gray and carefully stamp onto canvas
- Use light green(mix white and green) paint for the grass, using the child's finger have them paint lines
- Take your brown paint and using a finger paint the trunks of the trees
- Make green circles for the tops of the trees
- Place aside to dry before adding your finishing touches to the elephant
- Add glue for the eye
- Using the black marker add your elephants tail
- Using a small paint brush take black paint to add the elephants trunk lines, hoofs, ears and last but not least the elephants smile 🙂