Keto Bagels are a delicious breakfast, lunch or snack. Each bagel has about 1.75 net carbs and 160 calories. Our preferred seasoning is Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel Seasoning.
Ridiculously Easy Keto Bagels
Recently, while on the keto diet, I found that making these bagels helped to curb my carbaholic appetite. Restricting carbs is no easy feet for this Mama, but once I got past the keto flu my body seemed to adjust. Sometimes you just want a bagel with your morning cup of coffee. This recipe is so quick and easy to make. Helping to ensure that I don’t crack and reach for the devilishly delicious gluten bagels on the counter.
How to make Yummy Keto Bagels
Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and place on a well grease donut pan. If you do not own a donut pan you may also place parchment paper on a baking pan and shape your donuts by hand. Top the bagels with Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel Seasoning. Bake at 400F for 10 to 12 minutes, watching closely at the end so they do not burn.
Ingredients for this easy Keto bagel Recipe
Get out your coconut flour, keto friendly shredded cheese, eggs, baking soda, salt and Every Thing But the Bagel Seasoning. My personal favorite blend of cheese is Trader Joe’s organic 3 cheese blend pictured below.
Of course I can’t end this post with out sharing my favorite topping, Trader Joe’s whipped cream cheese. Simply pull one of the bagels out of the fridge, toast in the toaster (YES, they are toaster friendly!) and top with your favorite cream cheese.
The simplicity of this recipe is truly delightful.Print
This recipe is keto friendly (1.75 net carbs), gluten free, low carb and sugar free
- 2 cup shredded cheese (mozzarella, cheddar, colby jack, parmesan etc. or a blend)
- 3 eggs
- 4 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt and added seasonings of choice (Everything but the bagel seasoning pairs beautifully)
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a medium sized bowl lightly beat eggs with a fork
- Add all ingredients to the eggs (except Everything But the Bagel Seasoning), mixing until incorporated
- Spray bagel pan with coconut oil or olive oil
- Evenly distribute batter making 8 bagels
- NOTE: If you don’t own a bagel tin, form the bagels by hand and place onto parchment paper
- Top bagels with desired amount of Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the tops are a light golden brown color (watch closely not to burn)
- Remove bagels from oven and top with cream cheese and/or extra Everything But The Bagel Seasonings
- Store in airtight container in fridge for up to a week
- BONUS: KETO BAGELS are Toaster Friendly!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Breakfast, Appetizer
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 447mg
- Fat: 7.6g
- Carbohydrates: 3.1g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 10.7g
- Cholesterol: 84.2mg
Keywords: keto recipes