Do not let the simplicity of this Roasted Garlic Parmesan Zoodles detour you from how flavorful and delectable it is.
The moment prior to creating this new favorite recipe I thought to myself, what do I do with this Zucchini before it goes bad? Miraculously, this impromptu recipe just became a staple for so many future meals that I’m going to make. BONUS, my kiddos just devoured this like it was a huge plate of their favorite Mac and cheese.
These Roasted Garlic Parmesan Zoodles can pair with a multitude of dishes and is insanely easy, quick and scrumptious. Just imagine serving this later in the week with a nice grilled piece of salmon or maybe some delicious marinated chicken, the possibilities are endless.
Some may be new to this whole spiralizer thing or you may not have joined this exciting craze yet, but it’s never to late. Fair warning, you may become obsessed with this awesome gadget while you’re trying all the new recipes, like this Garlic Parmesan Zoodles. Currently, I’m on the hunt for healthier new dishes that leave me feeling satisfied and these savory Zoodles do just that.
- 1 large zucchini
- ¾ tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves Minced or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan or Parmesan Romano blend
- Optional: fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Line a baking sheet with foil
- Spiralize your zucchini
- In medium bowl add zucchini, garlic, paprika, dried parsley, salt pepper, olive oil and mix
- Spread evenly on baking sheet
- Bake at 400F for 10 minutes
- Immediately after removing from over toss with Parmesan cheese
- Optional: Garnish with fresh chopped parsley