A traditional s’more tends to get a bit messy while indulging. At least for myself, I always end up with chocolate and marshmallow all over my hands or face. These S’more Pops are a mess free way to indulge in this sweet treat.
S’more Pops would be an excellent addition to any of your summer barbecues, kids sleep overs, camping trips or just because. So what are you waiting for, get our your favorite chocolate, marshmallows, graham crackers and paper straws to make these delicious treats right now.
How to make S’more Pops
Start by crumbling your favorite graham crackers. Let the kids have fun with this part placing the crackers in a plastic bag and letting them crush gently with a mallet. These adorable treats on a stick are just as delectable as they look. Keep scrolling to find this simple and sweet recipe below.
You know you want one of these tasty S’more Pops right now!Print
- 1 bag of large Marshmallows
- 1 bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 package graham crackers
- Plastic zip lock
- Paper straws or sticks
- Crush Graham crackers in a zip lock bag with a kitchen mallet and place aside on a flat plate
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler or microwave, adding one teaspoon of coconut oil
- Cut paper straws in half, press one straw into the center of each marshmallow
- Dip into the melted chocolate
- Roll into the crushed graham crackers placing on a dish to cool
- Category: Dessert