Most of us already have everything at home to do this adorable fun art project. Actually, these stamps cost no money at all and that’s my kind of kid craft! Just save a bunch of paper towel and or toilet paper rolls to use as your stampers. Something we usually throw away can be an exciting fun project that kids of all ages will love. Maxwell, my toddler was the tester of these stamps and he had a blast. At the end of Maxwell’s educational craft of learning shapes and colors, I let him go and make a huge mess of art with the stampers and paint. This is over all a very successful and inexpensive craft everyone will love.
- Paper towel/toilet paper rolls
- Paper plate for paint (or use a washable surface)
- If using toilet paper rolls no need to cut them, but paper towels rolls cut into 2-3 stampers, cutting evenly so when pressed down all sides meet the paper at the same time
- Form one end of paper roll to the desired shape, pinching the ends to mold
- place paint in circular area on paper plate or washable surface
- Give child paper and dip the shape into the paint, stamp your heart away!
- Category: Kids Craft
Here are the 6 shapes I molded by pinching different ends of the paper roll.