- Paper towel/toilet paper rolls
- Paper plate for paint (or use a washable surface)
- If using toilet paper rolls no need to cut them, but paper towels rolls cut into 2-3 stampers, cutting evenly so when pressed down all sides meet the paper at the same time
- Form one end of paper roll to the desired shape, pinching the ends to mold
- place paint in circular area on paper plate or washable surface
- Give child paper and dip the shape into the paint, stamp your heart away!
- Category: Kids Craft