These tantalizing Chicken Zucchini Patties are going to become your new favorite go to recipe!
Do you ever fall in love with a recipe at first bite? On my quest to find gluten and dairy free meals, that still pack a punch of flavor, I found myself absolutely smitten. They are flavored with the perfect balance of sweet and savory in every bite.
This recipe is not your typical Chicken Zucchini Patties
So what’s inside these amazing chicken patties? Juicy zucchini, ginger, aminos (or soy sauce), honey and a little dry mustard. Wait, we can’t forget the green onion which balances the patty with a perfect crunch. You can easily modify this recipe swapping soy sauce for aminos, actually I prefer aminos over soy sauce now. Not only do I love the health benefits of BRAGG AMINOS, the flavor is very pleasant.
Look closely pictured below and you can see the juiciness of The Best ZUCCHINI CHICKEN PATTIES
Back in August I started a 28 day cleanse (HAPPY GUT) that prompted me to create this recipe for chicken zucchini patties. There are a multitude of different versions, but for myself this recipe was THE BEST! When Frying these chicken patties you may use olive oil or coconut oil. When using olive oil (my favorite oil to use) be careful not to overheat the pan or you will burn the outsides. In this picture above you can see the caramelization on the patties, this is exactly what you want.
View recipe below for these DELICIOUS CHICKEN ZUCCHINI PATTIES
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 medium zucchini, grated and squeezed well of excess moisture
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ C chopped green onion
- ¾ teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce or BRAGG AMINOS
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil, coconut oil or canola oil
- Combine all ingredients (except oil) and stir until just combined
- Scoop about ¼ cup of the patty mixture, forming into small patties and place on a plate
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat
- Add patties, working in batches if necessary, cook over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes, then flip and finish cooking, another 4 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- SPECIAL NOTE: Add extra oil or turn down heat if they are cooking too quickly