To make these easy and delicious Blueberry pancakes head over to your local Trader Joe’s. By adding a few simple ingredients to their pancake mix you can transform your ordinary pancakes into The Best Blueberry Pancakes!
How to make Trader joe’s pancake mix into the best blueberry pancakes
You know why I love social media so much, because of the quick access it gives us to sharing tips, tricks and everything food right at our finger tips. This is my simple tip I’m sharing to turn your favorite boxed pancakes into The Best Blueberry Pancakes.
Start by, preparing the pancake mix according to the packaging, (Suggested: Trader Joe’s Buttermilk Pancake Mix) adding to the batter vanilla extract, cinnamon and juicy blueberries. By adding these delectable ingredients you take simple blueberry pancakes and flavor them to perfection making them The Best Blueberry Pancakes.
How To Make Sunday Morning Pancakes Unforgettable
While scrolling through my Facebook news feed recently, I saw a friend who was making blueberry pancakes and reading her little one’s Curious George Makes Pancakes. Immediately, I ordered the book on Amazon. to read the next time that I would be making a batch of delicious blueberry pancakes.
This blueberry pancake recipe and Curious George Makes Pancakes book could not be a better combination. I’m always looking for new and exciting ways to incorporate story time with our meals. One of my all time favorites was when I made Tacos that were served in my children’s Taco Trucks and read the story Dragon’s Love Tacos. Now my kids love taco night for more than just the obvious reason, tacos are awesome!
Gather your favorite pancake mix, some blueberries (scratch that lots of blueberries), vanilla, cinnamon and make The Best Blueberry Pancakes today!Print
- Favorite pancake mix (Recommending Trader Joe’s Buttermilk Pancake Mix)
- All ingredients pancake mix requires
- Fresh blueberries (or frozen)
- Vanilla extract
- Ground Cinnamon
- Mix pancake batter according to instructions (Typically I make a batch of 22-24 pancakes)
- Add to the batter 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Heat griddle or pan adding a little butter before adding your pancake batter
- Once pancakes are placed onto the pan add desired amount of blueberries right to each individual pancakes and flip once the pancake starts to form little bubbles all over
- Remove pancakes from pan and serve with maple syrup
- Category: Breakfast/Dessert
Trader Joe’s Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls are something special. Swirls of cinnamon, rich frosting and exceptional flavor come together to produce […]
You might be thinking… With a million different ways to make scrambles eggs on the internet why make this recipe? […]
Below we are sharing our love for Trader joe’s frozen hash browns. Find out why you should buy these for […]
This Breakfast Tacos Recipe is keto, low carb, gluten free and flavorful! Cauliflower Taco Shells have become a staple in […]