Zoodles (AKA Zucchini noodles) topped with crispy bacon and a tantalizing Cilantro lime sauce, Oh my!
You must get out your spiralizer now and make this delicious zoodles (zucchini noodles) dish today. If you do not own a spiralizer then let this be the recipe that pushes you to finally buy one. Also, just in case you opt out on buying a spiralizer, you may also chop the zucchini and sauté. The main goal here, to temp you to make this combination of flavors that is simply phenomenal. Have I convinced you yet? Just look at that picture and imagine your fork diving into the sautéed zucchini topped with corn, bacon and that cilantro lime dressing pouring down all over. The cilantro lime sauce truly elevates this simplistic dish to a flavor combination of pure bliss.
Zoodles can be easily made using a spiralizer
Are you as excited about this Zoodles with Bacon and Cilantro Lime Sauce recipe as I am?
If you also enjoyed this dish please send me a message letting me know. I love to hear everyone’s happy experiences with the recipes I share. Food is something that no matter our differences can help bring us together. Have you ever been to a family meal or gathering and thought wow there are a lot of different personalities here, yet this meal has brought us all to the same table. Food is powerful and so is the way we treat one another in this world. So, stay kind and keep enjoying delicious recipes- I think that will be my motto for life from now on 🙂Print
- 2 medium to large Zucchinis
- 3/4 –1 cup corn, fresh or frozen(thawed)
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 small bundle of cilantro
- 1 lime
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- hot sauce (suggestion: Trader Joe’s Jalapeno Pepper Hot Sauce)
- Garlic powder
- In blender add olive oil and garlic cloves, blend
- Add to the blender sour cream, zest and juice of 1/2 a lime, 1 teaspoon of hot sauce (or more if desired), salt to taste and 1 bundle of cilantro leaves with stems removed (about one packed cup) and blend mixing well
- Refrigerate sauce for 1 hour minimum before serving
- Cook your bacon in a large pan until crispy, remove cooked bacon and place onto a paper towel, once cooled chop and place aside
- Using your spiralizer, make your zoodles
- Add the zoodles and corn to the pan with bacon drippings, saute over medium heat for about 5 to 6 minutes, or until desired texture
- Season zoodles and corn with desired amount of salt, garlic powder and just a pinch of pepper
- Plate and serve topping with bacon and Cilantro Lime Sauce
- Category: Main Dish