My guest speaker, Nicole Schlechter, is speaking out on the traumatic experience her and her son encountered. She is using her personal experience to reach other parents who may be going through a similar situation. Her company (NICOLE SCHLETCHER ADVOCACY) is a bridge that helps guide parents through their journey with a special needs kiddo.
Nicole is an outstanding Mother of four amazing kiddos. When feeding her massive beautiful army the number one recipe that fuels her soul is Chicken Enchiladas. A family perfected recipe that she swears is so easy and ridiculously delicious. Check out her recipe below…Print
- 1 Whole chicken, cooked and deboned (I usually buy a rotisserie chicken and cheat!)
- 2 large cans enchilada sauce
- 1 8 ounce container sour cream
- 2 small cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package fajita tortilla
- 2 tablespoon red pepper
- A whole bunch of cheese
- Preheat oven 425F
- After deboning chicken, mix together the chicken, red pepper and sour cream in a bowl. Put to the side.
- In a sauce pan, mix enchilada sauces and cream of mushroom soup until well blended.
- Take tortilla and lay flat in sauce, coating both sides. Spread chicken into coated tortilla and roll like a taco.
- Place in 13 x 9 baking pan. Continue this process until pan is full. Usually 10-12 enchiladas fit.
- Place in over for 20-25 minutes or until sauce is slightly bubbly. Remove from oven and cover with desired amount of cheese (I recommend a lot!)
- Return to oven until cheese is melted. Serve warm with Guacamole
- Category: Main Dish
Other Delicious Recipes to Try
This incredibly delicious Instant Pot Fettuccine Alfredo recipe is ready in under 30 minutes. Who doesn’t love a delectable pasta […]
The BEST thing my sister in law EVER made!!! And she wants everyone to know, that she takes offense to […]
Have you heard of the baked feta TikTok pasta phenomenon? It’s all over the internet and ridiculously yummy. Trader Joe’s […]
Trader Joe’s spinach artichoke dip puts an elegant twist to your typical grilled cheese. This sandwich is creamy, cheesy and […]
Trader Joe’s Organic Fusilli Corti Bucati Pasta paired with an incredibly easy and tasty alfredo sauce turns this impressive noodle […]
Let’s talk about this ridiculously delicious soup for a minute. Zuppa Toscana is a wildly popular Olive Garden soup that […]
Trader Joe’s sells an assortment of delicious spring rolls. This review for Chicken Spring Rolls includes my families honest review, […]
We’re taking 3 Trader Joe’s items and transforming them into a Wonton Soup that will warm your soul. 25 minutes […]
This review of Trader Joe’s Gyoza Potstickers is long overdue. These perfectly filled dumplings with meat (pork or chicken) and […]
Are you in need of an insanely delicious meal ready in just 25 minutes? Trader Joe’s Mandarin Orange Chicken is […]
These incredibly juicy and delicious Bone in Pork Chops start off on the stove top. First, searing to a beautiful […]
Look no further for the easiest homemade chicken alfredo recipe. Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo with jar sauce is ready in […]