Traditional s’mores tend to get a bit messy when you eat them, at least for myself I always end up with chocolate and marshmallow all over my hands or face. These S’mores Pops are a mess free way to indulge in this sweet treat. S’mores Pops would be an excellent addition to any of your summer barbecues, kids sleep overs, camping trips or just because. So what are you waiting for, get our your favorite chocolate, marshmallows, graham crackers and paper straws to make these delicious treats right now.
These delicious S’mores Pops are a fun way to serve a classic treat loved by all.
These adorable treats on a stick are just as delectable as they look.
You know you want one of these tasty S’mores Pops right now!Print
- 1 bag of large Marshmallows
- 1 bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 package graham crackers
- Plastic zip lock
- Paper straws or sticks
- Crush Graham crackers in a zip lock bag with a kitchen mallet and place aside on a flat plate
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler or microwave, adding one teaspoon of coconut oil
- Cut paper straws in half, press one straw into the center of each marshmallow
- Dip into the melted chocolate
- Roll into the crushed graham crackers placing on a dish to cool
- Category: Dessert