THIS TIKTOK RECIPE FOR BAKED FETA PASTA IS BLOWING UP THE INTERENET
TikTok has yet again delivered a damn delicious viral recipe! This Baked Feta Pasta dish is a must try for all pasta lovers. My stomach is still expanding as we speak due to a lack of self control while indulging earlier today. This pasta recipe is a creamy, irresistible and worthy of all the hype on social media.
How to make this famous TikTok recipe
First, let’s talk about the feta, you can use crumbled or brick feta. The main concern would be if you want the sauce to be super creamy make sure the feta is derived from sheep’s milk. Personally, I did not have the brick feta on hand this morning and used my crumbled feta from cows milk. Don’t fret, either way this pasta recipe truly is fool proof. Don’t over think making this delicious baked feta pasta and simply use what you already have on hand.
Pictured below is the Feta and Tomatoes right before the magic begins
Next, You can make this pasta dish with or without adding any extra liquids (reserved pasta water or heavy cream). Personally, I use 1/2 cup reserved pasta water to aid in a creamier texture. Adding heavy cream is also wonderful, but this step is not necessary. My suggestion, play around with it till you make the pasta the best to your taste buds.
This TikTok recipe has won the hearts of millions around the world!
- 16 ounces grape or cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 12 ounces of pasta (cavatappi, rigatoni, bowtie, spaghetti etc..)
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼-1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley to garnish (OPTIONAL)
- (OPTIONAL STEP) ½ cup of reserved pasta water or warmed heavy cream
- Preheat your oven to 400F
- In a 9" x 13" baking pan, add the tomatoes and garlic
- Drizzle 3 tablespoons olive oil all over the tomatoes and garlic
- Add feta to the center of the tomatoes and drizzle with another 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Sprinkle all over the salt, pepper and Italian seasoning
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the tomatoes have split open
- While baking, boil water and cook your pasta, and set aside. (Optional: reserve ½ cup of pasta water if using)
- Remove your feta tomato dish from oven, lightly mash and mix with a wooden spoon or fork
- Add your drained pasta
- Add parmesan cheese
- OPTIONAL: Add ½ cup of reserved pasta water or warmed heavy cream
- Adjust seasonings and serve immediately (Optional: garnish with parsley)