I think as parents’s we are always striving to find new and fun ways to feed our children. Well, my babies faces lit up with joy at the site of their new breakfast, making this inexpensive pan worth every single penny. Actually, I was quite surprised that the pan worked just as beautifully as the reviews said. The dippers were cooked perfectly and clean up was a breeze. All you need to do is add some maple syrup and fresh fruit to the side for a complete meal.
You may be thinking, what do I use to make the waffle dippers? Easy, grab any pancake/waffle mix or recipe that you already love. I prefer buying Trader Joe’s Buttermilk Pancake mix. I’ve also used Trader Joe’s Coconut pancake mix, putting a delectable twist on this simple breakfast.
This Waffle Dipper Pan pictured below is my newest obsession to use when assembling the kids breakfast. Honestly, I love it for myself too, because it aids in making a delicious breakfast to enjoy with minimal work.
The Waffle Dipper Pan would be an adorable gift to give friends and family with little ones. Simply place the Pan, a box of pancake mix together and tie with festive ribbon. Voa La (Optional: add a whisk)Print
- Favorite Pancake or Waffle Mix/Recipe
- vanilla extract
- Powder sugar
- Maple syrup
- Canola oil spray
- Preheat oven 375F
- Prepare the waffle/pancake mix according to the packaging or specific recipe
- Optional: add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Spray waffle pan with canola spray
- Pour batter into the molds filling about 2/3 full
- Bake at 375F for 8 minutes
- Optional: dust with powder sugar
- Serve with Maple sryup
- Category: Breakfast